Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's Special

I still can't decide whether I love Jeff the dancing mannequin more than Muffy the mouse. What do you guys think?

Lauren, I've missed seeing you at work these past couple of days so decided to post something just for you. You won't be able to see it on campus-- silly BYU youtube ban! But please look it up when you get home? (I picked the Today's Special opening sequence, obviously.) 

Gotta love the film blips! It reminds me of my old recorded copy of the Christmas episode. Melissa? Alicia? Please tell me you guys remember that part of the movie where they act out the pop-up storybook of Jack Frost? You know... where they knit him a nose cover so his nose won't freeze? Please please please tell me you remember this. Or the Muffy-made-of-cheese-elf? PLEASE don't let me be the only one who has this blessed memory.

6 comments:

shelly said...

I'll bet Heather remembers every episode of this show, Rachel! My kids LOVED it!

Bill said...

HOCUS POCUS ALLAMAGOCUS!!!!! I loved this show!!!! Muffy's house was incredible!

Alicia said...

"Jack Frost....He's Jack Frost"

"I'm made of ice and snow; I make the cold winds blow."

But the best part was Jeff's Canadian accent whenever he said "Sorey, Muffy."

:)

Alicia said...

Oh yeah, and "Today's Special is Christmas"

Rachel EM said...

YES! Ahahhaha. I loved it when Mr. Krenshaw gave his computer screen wipes for Christmas and she said it tickled when he used them.

HE'S JACK FROST! "and it froze everytime that it blows..." hahhahhaha

Joni said...

I too saw all of these episodes as a kid, Rachel ;) I seem to remember my mother finding it completely ridiculous but I LOVED it.