Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Almost Perfect? Too bad.

"Her mouth? Delicate. Her cheeks? Blush pink. Her eyes? Alluring. Too bad she's bald." Ahaha! I haven't been able to stop laughing since I saw this.  I just can't get over the stare he's giving her. 


Have you ever been in a situation where you meet someone who's almost perfect for you, but there's just that one thing you can't ignore? Well. Here's my suggestion. The next time you face that situation just smile and remember this; I guarantee your sides will split in no time. 

Also no, this picture has nothing to do with cancer victims. It's an advertisement for a product called "hairgreaux." Ahahhahhaa-- I still can't stand it. It's just too funny. 

2 comments:

Bill said...

I'm offended. It's horrible, and offensive, and I'm ashamed to know you. Also, you smell funny.

Rachel EM said...

I smell wonderful, thank you very much. Oh and, Bill? "I do bite my thumb at you, sir."