Monday, April 6, 2009

PANIC!



I'm telling you all right now that this is the only blog post I'll be doing this w h o l e week. Don't bother checking back until Sunday. I just don't have the time, sadly. I have long papers to type, finals, junk responsibilities, dance auditions, journals to hand in, registration to figure out, work to do, places to go, people to see, motor-boat races, loop the loop, my country's 500th anniversary to plan-- I'm swamped.

Most of the problem is that I have too much to do, not enough time to do it in, and not enough motivation to finish it in the first place. Yuck. How about I just skip the next three weeks altogether and end up somewhere over the rainbow? Click my patent leather heels together and *poof* voila! I'm done? Please? Pretty please? Sigh. The only thing I don't want to skip is the dance audition Wednesday and Saturday-- THAT will be worthwhile. Ah well. Life's not all "white knights full of grace and pleasantries."

Two weeks. I can do that. It'll all be over in two weeks. Better or worse, it'll all be over in two weeks. Just two weeks! Okay. Breathe. Okay... just two weeks. Two short weeks. Yeah--- two weeks. Two weekaroonies. Fourteen days. Just... two.... weeks. GAH!

4 comments:

MomM said...

And...yes you can do it! Just don't forget to eat and sleep at least a little bit! Love you!

Rachel EM said...

Eat and sleep you say? Well duh-- I'm not insane. My mother raised me right, after all.

Bill said...

Get some rest. 'f you haven't got your health, you... haven't got anything. *brief, distracted half-smile*

Katie said...

Loved the princess bride reference. Awesome! Good luck getting everything done.