Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Before I forget to mention, I do hope everyone had a Happy Easter. 

 

Thanks to the generosity of several people, I was able to eat cadbury cream eggs, ham (which is ironic, since Easter is passover). I of course also watched The 10 Commandments, my favorite movie of all time-- in crystal clear picture. Ah, technicolor. Ah, John Derek. I still remember the Christmas when Mom gave me the 50th anniversary edition... *sigh* the gift that keeps on giving. "Death cometh to meeeeeee..." 

I also watched the "resurrection scene" from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when Aslan appeases the deep magic and the stone table breaks--hence the picture of the post. I love that painting; it was part of the concept art for the movie and is worth a sincere look-see. 

1 comment:

Joni said...

Love love love that painting. And you. Not in that order.