Monday, June 1, 2009

This is... TV?

I thought only movies were this good. I can't even breathe! Goosebumps from a pilot tv show? Wha wha wha... where did it come from?

I mean, sure-- Matthew Morrison (broadway star from Light in the Piazza) plays the main character, and the kids can really sing and dance. Sure-- the last five minutes of the show became the #1 selling song on iTunes overnight. Sure, it's bound to bring FOX tv some big fame. But that's too good to be true! No tv is this good.

I have to wait until September for another episode to prove I'm not dreaming, but I do have one thing to say.

High School Musical can drop dead. I pledge allegiance to GLEE.

Don't believe me? Watch the ending scene-- 

7 comments:

Rachel EM said...

NO WAY!!!!!! Lea Michele (she plays Rachel Berry in the show) was in the original Ragtime playing Tateh's daughter. And she's WAY famous. She's sung with Idina Menzel and (more importantly) Eden Espinosa!!!! WAHOO! I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Rachel EM said...

THREE-- count them-- THREE Tony nominees in one TV show? HUZZAH!!!!!! I'm geekin out already.

Heather said...

We watched this right after American Idol. Thought it was cute!

Bill said...

Glad to see you posting again! May was a long month. I missed ya!

I believe you already know my thoughts on Glee. ;-)

Unknown said...

Loved Kurt doing Mr. Cellophane...brought back memories! Yes...they are talented!

Melissa said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who is geeking out about this show. It is to die for!!!! I loved it so much - even Kenny loved it a bunch. I play the song constantly and can't wait to see what other music comes from the show! TO DIE FOR!

Rachel EM said...

Melissa, you like it too? YES!