Monday, June 8, 2009

HORROR!

I found this in my fridge this morning. MY FRIDGE! Aaaah! 10 wrist slaps to whichever of my roommates is responsible for the presence of this abomination in my abode.
I don't know what to say first; either that "nonfat" and "margarine" seem exclusive to each other, or to laugh at how people could believe SmartSqueeze will aide their quest for health.

Don't you find it peculiar that with all the hype about eating organic veggies, whole-grains, all natural items, things with no preservatives, and otherwise edible foodstuffs humans haven't tampered with that there could exist something as far out there as NONFAT MARGARINE SQUEEZE SPREAD?

This near-liquid substance is not recommended for baking or frying. Why? Because according to user recommendations, it does not melt. Now let me just say this--anything that won't melt in a 500° skillet is not going to break down inside your body. But don't you worry! With its greasy residue, I'm certain SmartSqueeze will leave a tar-like substance behind as it passes: a gift for your colon to forever cherish.

Did I forget to mention? SmartSqueeze is gluten free! Hooray! Wait, what? Oh yeah. So is butter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like anemic fry sauce!