Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not just an ordinary outfit


I'm the costume representative for my Folk Dance team this semester. That means nothing special, just that I have a tweensy bit more to do for our performances. But tonight, ah tonight! My team is meeting at the costume warehouse (or wear-house...pff!) to be fitted for our Israeli costumes.

I'm so excited! I get to wear a pretty teal dress that flares out when I spin. YAY! Besides, my sister wore a dress just like it when she was in college, so hey-- isn't that nifty?

6 comments:

MomM said...

Yea for you! Have fun!

Rachel EM said...

Mom, thanks. I miss you. Really really miss you.

MomM said...

Get used to disappointment! ( Sorry...just had to say that! ) It's quiet around here!

Rachel EM said...

Quiet? Hmm. Yes. I'll bet you actually get to sleep by 10:30 since I don't come in to babble and interrupt your REM cycle. Mwahahaha!

Alicia said...

Yeah!!! Those are some of the best costumes to wear...simply for their spin ability!

Rachel EM said...

I'm WAY excited. And-- my dress fits PERFECTLY. YAHOO!