Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mr. Turkentine & Quotes

I've included here all shots from Willy Wonka involving Mr. Turkentine. He's in the first 1:20 min of this clip:



Together it's horrible, dangerous stuff-- blows you up. But mixed together in the right way, as only I know how...

Of course you don't know! You don't know because only I know. If you knew and I didn't know, then you'd be teaching me instead of me teaching you - and for a student to teach his teacher is presumptuous and rude. Do I make myself clear?


But since today is Tuesday it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Well, I can't figure out just two! So let's pretend you opened 200. Apart from being dreadfully sick...

Class dismissed/Class un- dismissed/Class re-dismissed!

6 comments:

Bill said...

Um... didn't you already post this?

Rachel EM said...

Sort of. It isn't posted anywhere, but it WAS posted for about two minutes before I then un-posted it so I could post it at a later date (today). So.... sort of, but no.

Bill said...

It was posted for more than 2 minutes, I think. Maybe not on purpose. I just knew that I'd seen it before. Ah well.

How do you decide on a blog post topic, anyway? Sometimes, it seems to be completely random. Unrelated to anything.

Melissa said...

hello - totally saw this one before too. bill is totally right. but I still love it the second time.

Bill said...

Y'hear that? Not just right. TOTALLY right. So there. :-D

Rachel EM said...

I apologize for the "leftovers," maybe it was fifteen minutes. But if you'll notice it isn't posted ANYWHERE on the blog (except for today's).

How do I decide what to post? Just whatever strikes my fancy...