Monday, February 23, 2009

Look What I'm Getting


I've had it! My current phone (ye olde brick with antennae) cannot, even with a replaced battery, hold a charge. It dies after 8 texts or a 90 second conversation. Unacceptable! Especially considering that with my family scattered here there and everywhere I need a reliable way to converse.

Joni came in my office today sporting her new phone. After meeting the lovely device she refers to as "Pigwidgeon"
I had such a case of phone envy that I initiated my research. Voila! I found the phone for me: the Samsung "rant," color black. And all it'll cost me is $50 and two years of indentured bondage to Sprint.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

BLAST SPRINT!! Needless to say we're on the Sprint network, only because family is (very bad customer service). Now that Mom is coming to Houston I had fleeting thoughts of paying the glob of money to get out of the Sprint network. But if YOU'RE on Sprint then it's worth it. :)

Watch your bills carefully! They tend to "accidentally" overcharge, or "forget" to give you that $100 off (or whatever it is) when you purchase a new phone. The first few bills are the ones you have to triple and quadruple check to make sure they're not overcharging...and good luck whenever you have to phone customer service. Ha! Call Jacob before you do...he can give you some great tips!

Rachel EM said...

Oh....kay.... : (