Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hommina Hommina


I miss my orange bedroom. Perhaps it was was the way light danced across the paint, reflecting warmth and a "welcome home" vibe, but It was actually stress relieving just to walk into the room.

"If I could, I surely would" copy this design of Jeffrey Bilhuber. His choice to use drapes the same color as the wall surprised me, but then decided that it felt as if the warmth of the orange was free to envelope you rather than remain confined to the walls.

People always grimace when I say that I love to decor
ate in deep color-- specifically orange. But it doesn't have to look tacky. And if you're thinking, "dear me, that's WAY too much orange," there's always this option:

1 comment:

Julie Wilding said...

Nope. You are justified. Deep orange is the most beautiful. Aaaa I love those pictures.