Friday, November 20, 2009

Help With Research


I'm THIS close to deciding on what ring to get Dylan for our wedding. I've picked a few out and just need to ask him which he prefers. 

Before I do, I'm hoping that you can all let me in on some information you've noticed about your rings or your husband's rings' material. Is there anything that you think I should know before buying one, or something that you would recommend? Comments about white gold, platinum, stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten would be most appreciated. 

2 comments:

Alicia said...

White gold needs to be re-"coated" occasionally. So if you don't want that hassle stay away. Jacob really likes the comfort fit on his ring (the insides are sloped slightly to make it more comfy). Just some thoughts

Melissa said...

Kenny also as the comfort fit, and loves it. Tungsten and Titanium are the way to go. Cheaper,cooler looking, and really lightweight. All awesome. My husband really likes the light weight because of all the manual labor he does. If dylan works in an office, etc. he may not mind either way.

ps - I totally saw National Treasure again the other day and thought of you because in the end after the find the treasure, Nicholas Cage says that the findings should be divided up to the great museums of the world "The Luvre, Smithsonian, and the CAIRO museum", which made me laugh because of how lame you said the Cairo museum really was. And I totally was remembering your pictures of the dust covered artifacts and stuff. So in my mind I was thinking.....No Nicholas Cage, NO.