Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Girly Ruffle Cake

from Martha Stewart
I eagerly await the opportunity to make this cake, cause oh baby, I'm gonna make this cake. The basic premise is that you fill one piping bag with both white and pink frosting, half and half, so when it's squeezed out it's two-tone. Ruffles made of two-tone frosting will be eye catching and forgiving, as far as piping talent is concerned. And I love the pink! 

Come to think of it, maybe I'll make a blue and white version of this for my baby shower (substitute "baby ruffle cake" in instead of "girly.") Hmmmm. But then, who wants to eat blue frosting? It never looks as appetizing as pink. *sigh* I'll have to think of something else.

2 comments:

Bill said...

It never looks as appetizing as pink.

False.

Unknown said...

Fun!