Friday, December 12, 2008

"Good Thing Too"


I saw this on Elle in their category for "best hair Fall 2008" and about died with happiness. It validated my personal choice to have "lame" hair that does nothing but hang straight and smooth. Constantly. No bangs, and I don't even have layers. This is my haircut! But I'd never part it down the center though.

ALL ONE LENGTH: According to Buckett, this cut should only be attempted on very straight hair, of fine to normal texture. "But anyone can pull that off," he says. The blunt ends will need fairly frequent trimming to keep their very angular shape.

And I have no idea who Buckett is, but I don't care. I have straight hair and I'm the queen of doing nothing to it but dry and go. My fine, ruler straight hair behaves the same way it always has, and it's a good thing too, because I have no talent to speak of, and too little motivation to learn. Yay for my hair, thank you genetics!

No comments: