Thursday, March 18, 2010

Something Prettier than a Shooting

What was I thinking? I can't have people shooting in the streets be the first thing people see on my blog for the next several days! We need something pretty :) I choose to use Sierra Boggess (who played Ariel in the Little Mermaid on Broadway) with a perfect perfect perfect I'm going to drool if I keep staring Edwardian upswept hairdo. Ah, the beauty of wigs. 


I know it's too late and that you've jumped to a conclusion, but actually no, that isn't a picture of what you think it is. Heaven help us, Andrew Loyd Webber just wrote a sequel to Phantom of the Opera. Get this-- it's set in Coney Island at the turn of the century. CONEY ISLAND? Oh man. "Love Never Dies" is currently at the West End in London, and will hit Broadway this fall. 

But hey--pretty dress!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Ugh. And did you read the synopsis? It reminds me of what the stupid Robin Hood writers did. They took a perfectly good love story, fell in love with the villain, and then decided that the heroine should fall for the villain as well. Problem. Stupid story. Ridiculous. Annoying. UGH.

Such a shame.

Rachel EM said...

Raoul is twice the man Phantom is. End of story.