Monday, March 15, 2010

"I can slay a dragon--any old week. Easy."


A) Thanks to Heather who gave the priceless gift of wedding photos. Because of you I'll never forget my wedding day or how pretty I looked. I can never repay such kindness. 

B) SCARE: I'm not going to graduate. Just kidding. Actually, the chances of that have been 100% for about two weeks. See, I've been so sick that there was a setback with a class I was taking. Without that class my graduation credits needed (not including this semester) jump from 18, to 37. That's right folks, 37 credits! But after digging for alternative solutions I've determined that it is possible for me to still get a university diploma. 

If Rudy can play for Notre Dame, I can pass 4 history classes (that I'm currently failing) and 8 independent-study German credits before April 27th.  

Come on, it's me! I can learn 2,000 vocabulary words in a language I don't speak in two weeks. Psh!  Gimme something hard-- that's only 143 a day. Yes, I'll still be living at the end of that time; you see, "mostly dead-- is slightly alive." 

C) In order to graduate from BYU (only 11 classes left!) I won't be blogging until you see a picture of me in a cap and gown. Betcha it'll be my Merry Christmas post. :) 

Toodleoo until then. Make sure to enjoy your spring, summer, and fall! 
 

4 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

aerlkajg;elvkjw;GELRKJQET;LJKH;Wlkgrj;elkjg;lrtkj I need more of these pictures! You are the most GORGEOUS creature I have ever seen!

Rachel EM said...

Ah, Julie. How I miss thee!

Alicia said...

YOU CAN DO IT. I am proud of you for knowing what you want, and working hard for it. It's difficult to get so close to something and almost not make it, and I think you'd regret not trying your hardest to accomplish it, no matter what the cost. Hooray! Good luck. :)

Dylan said...

I'm going to miss your blog posts. Actually, I'm going to miss YOU since basically the only time I'll see you for the next month is when you're studying - which will probably be all the time. But I'm glad you found a way to finish! I love you dearest.