Friday, August 7, 2009

Heels

Last night while watching tv I noticed something familiar about a character's footwear. After seeing tell tale characteristics of Christian Louboutin heels, I pointed at the screen and shouted, "Those are Neiman Marcus heels!" Oh, lawsy. When did I start noticing designers? I'm becoming part of Babylon....


While I'm at it, I may as well explain how I knew who made the shoes. A) A very straight heel positioned at the extreme rear of the shoe, and B) the scarlet undersole. Not all of his shoes are black, however. In fact, while looking for other examples of his work, my friend Nicole saw the screen from over my shoulder and gasped, "I'd sell my soul to Satan for those pumps!" I figured I'd show you which shoes she meant, though they are not to my taste.




I already know which shoes I'd want. In fact, I already blogged about them. Remember these? Ahhhhh, yes.

No comments: