Monday, January 17, 2011

Pink Champagne Gown? I want one.


Golden Globes? Yeah, no one really cares. I checked in to see the gowns, and was surprised by Natalie Portman's look. She's pregnant! (And she won, incidentally.) Sorry I couldn't find a great picture of her sideways so you can see the bump. Great dress, especially for the bump, though I can't decide if the unorthodox combo of pink champagne and red is tasteful or not. Maybe if the rose had been pearl or cream? Hmm. 

Who knew my favorite dress of the globes would actually fit my growing-baby look?

3 comments:

Bill said...

Plus it's Natalie Portman, who I've kind of been in love with ever since I saw Magorium...

Unknown said...

Nice dress. It would look great on you too--if you were ever to wear something like that in public!

allison. said...

At first glance I thought it was you! Immodest! Haha...
It is a gorgeous dress though. :)