Thursday, July 22, 2010

Unbelievable Bobby Pins

Scunci No-Slip Grip All Day Hold Bobby-Pins (see the grooves?)

Scunci's perfect bobby's have strong inner-grooved pins that actually hold my slippery hair in place; it is so lovely to only need one bobby pin instead of six. No other bobby's can compare: without even double-crossing them for support, they won't wear out, stretch out, or fall out.

After I bought these lovelies in December, I threw away the wrappings and didn't remember what brand sold them. Despair! I wanted more! Since then I've searched every store I could think of for someone who carried the grooved-bobby pins in stock. I finally found them! Ahahahahhaaaa!

2 comments:

Joni said...

I'm a Sally's Beauty Supply bobby pin girl myself. I bought a box of 300 of them for Music Man and they've been holding up quite nicely. They haven't lost a bit of their shape and they're made out of stronger stuff than most pins I find elsewhere. You should try them sometime. . .

Also, I adore you.

Rachel EM said...

Ah, thanks, Jones. I love your guts, too! Can't wait to see ya tonight.