Thursday, June 3, 2010

Myriad of Oddities

I recently heard about the StarWarsShop and thought I'd take a look.

I was unprepared.


It doesn't smell authentic, but "at least it'll keep ya warm."

Tauntaun Sleeping Bags! Complete with lightsaber zipper pulls. Buy it here!

Also found in the shop: Space Slug Oven Mitts, Toasters that burn Darth Vader's helmet shape into the bread, Souvenir Shot-Glasses with "Mos Eisley Cantina" logos, Lightsaber Chopsticks (that connect for DarthMaul!), Dagobah habitats for your pet frog-- WHOA DANG. Oh-- and don't forget your Wampa Rug.

Sheldon from BigBangTheory should have this shirt.

2 comments:

Rachel EM said...

What, no comments? Somebody's gotta have a snide remark hidden up your sleeve. Didn't this shock anybody else? Sure, not the same level of horror I experienced, but something? Come on....

Unknown said...

Oddity is the correct word. Me oh my!