Monday, April 19, 2010

Precious Lost


When we first started dating, I grumbled about needing a keychain and Dylan gave me the Eiffel Tower. It looked so lovely with my keys (even though I still hated Paris at the time). Since then, I've grown to love France and the idea of going there with him. Slowly I began to cherish the keychain. Whew, am I sappy.

It hath slipped from it's place on my keyring. *sigh* I could replace it, but it costs too darn much to have it shipped.
Lost, lost! My precious is lost.

4 comments:

Bill said...

"No more happy thoughts... Lost... Lost..."

Rachel EM said...

Yes, Bill. We know you've lost your marbles. :) See you tonight for Castle!

Melissa said...

nice "my preeeeeccccciiouusssss". Are you going to start biting peoples fingers off next. I sense a birthday just around the corner!

Unknown said...

So sorry!!! I remember it in your hands!