Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello, Jonathan Groff!


GLEE's latest "Hell-O" episode certainly made me say hellooooo. They cast Jonathan Groff (squee!) as Jesse St. James, a character who ends up at least temporarily as Rachel Berry's interest on the show. This was, I'm sure, a funny way of pleasing broadway fans who loved the two actors playing opposite each other in Spring Awakening-- not a good show, but Groff has the most incredible voice.

Personal request for Rachel Berry: If Jesse turns out to legitimately like you, take him instead of Finn. He's finitely more dreamy and a much better singer.

Anybody else like this guy on the show? I certainly fell for his tactics. I should have supervision while watching next weeks episode-- to remind me to breathe, of course. Hee hee.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Wow, didn't even know you were watching anymore.

Unknown said...

I must say...he WAS amazing!