Friday, April 16, 2010

Beautiful Dreamer*

You never know what to expect while dreaming

I have strange dreams. Last night one involved me transforming (through ancient magical incantations) into a renaissance-clad harem dancer for a reincarnated mummy's royal court. The mummy was Will Wheaton-- a kid who used to be on StarTrek that I saw on TV last night while babysitting my nephew.

Maybe if I didn't study ancient history and stayed away from old movies/scifi tv I wouldn't dream that a bunch of Phillipino business tycoons crashed my family's 4th of July BBQ to kidnap and present me to their mummified lord. Maybe. (No joke, that's how the dream started.)

Nah. Besides-- the mummy thing was so original. And being a harem dancer is a non-stressful occupation. Especially during REM sleep. :) Hahahahaha, my head is SO MESSED UP. Promise I'm not taking hallucinogens.

So help me if Greg Rawlings comments to say "a dream is a wish your heart makes" I will trip him at the PAC meeting tonight. That is all.



*does this remind anyone else of Mrs. Frazier? Because she used to sing that song over and over in our class.

No comments: