Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Engaged!

Tah dah!

1. I finally have a picture (sorry our faces aren't in it) so I could announce it officially.
2. I love my ring-- Dylan chose it himself, I had no idea it would look like this! Isn't he amazing?
3. My sister in law took this picture. She's phenomenal, and we thank her thank her thank her for doing so.
4. We're getting married December 19th, 2009 (65 days away, and counting)
5. We met at BYU and were on a folk dance team together.
6. Dylan Maltby is 25, from Minnesota, speaks 4 languages, makes me laugh hysterically everyday, loves to read, play chess, watch movies, is organized but impetuous, and adores me.
7. For his birthday in September I baked him a cake with a chocolate chess-board on top. Whee, it was fun!
8. I can't wait 65 days to be married to Dylan-- I literally can't take the strain, and I'm going to snap (or spontaneously combust, but what's the difference?).
9. He's perfect for me.
10. More pictures will follow as soon as I get more. Aha.

4 comments:

Heather said...

YAYY!!!!

shelly said...

Yippee!!!

Melissa said...

finally! Yay - need more pictures!

Diana Mildenstein said...

I am so happy for you both! Dylan IS perfect for you Rachel and I am so excited that you found your match!