Friday, October 16, 2009

The Fastest Way to Annoy Dylan

I don't KNOW how this became so famous, or popular, but it has. I've seen shirts that say "magical leoplurodon" and I've heard people say "shun the non-believer, shuuuuuun" regularly. (I didn't even include the people I've seen on campus playing the "candy mountain cave" song on THE PIANO.)

I remember that the first time my friend Millie showed me this clip I felt sick to my stomach, but it wasn't until the "candy" on the candy cave started to sing that my eyebrows reached my hairline. So yes, this makes me sick too--but that's nothing compared to the way Dylan will freak if I say "candy mountain, Charlie!"

So when you hear the phrase "it's a land of sweets and joy, and joyness" take my advice and run away!

1 comment:

Dylan said...

I DEMAND that you take down this post instantly! I will not stand for this abomination to remain and soil the quality of the lucky golden ball. This is an outrage! I'm writing my congressman...