Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Jersey's Hoggin All the Snow


While I've been sniffing over having no snow (in the land with license plates that say "greatest snow on earth," no less) my awesome older sister Melissa and her cute boys Lincoln and Grant made the ULTIMATE snowman; or should I say snow-giant? Seriously, this monster could rival the snow creations of Calvin & Hobbes! Next time you build a snow-giant I want in, ok?

I hope you don't mind that I posted this without asking your permission. The snowman made me do it! *shifty apologetic grin* He, uh, wanted publicity! *cough* Really I just wished he was my snowman and I wanted to live vicariously in your world of snowy wonderment.

Ahem! Lest I forget, here lies the honorable mention for Kenny and the Dog, who did not make it into the above photo but are too awesome to leave out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rach...YOU are awesome! FYI...we are supposed to get 1 to 3 inches in Houston tonight!