Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Favorite New Face

Photo by Heather Mildenstein, stolen from here.

Meet my brother's new dog, Dorothy, a 9 week old Airedale Terrier. I'm spending too much time at my brother and sis-in-law's house; they're dying for privacy, I'm sure, but I can't stop myself! Why should I care about vacuuming or dishes when I can walk three blocks and spend time with a soft adorable puppy who loves me?

She's just too cute! Soft paws, cozy fur, and the sweetest little romping scamper-- I'm undone. And then she'll snuggle into my lap! Ohhhhh. Dorothy has no idea how much power she's got.

Same credits: Photo by Heather Mildenstein, stolen from here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I want to squeeze her!!!

Joni said...

SO adorable. I can't wait to meet her! (And see you again.)