Monday, September 13, 2010

The Meanest Mom











Great thanks to Bill, who told me about THE MEANEST MOM: a blog with the wittiest prose I have read in ages. 'Meanest Mom' posts true stories of her family, and they're awesome. My favorite posts thus far have been her responses to "Car Booster Seats," "The Cake," and "The Nudists." "Soccer Shoes" was also good.

Tee hee hee hee. It sort of reminds me of when some of my nephews complained about the food they got for dinner, and my brother (their father) decided that until they learned to be grateful for what they had they could eat oatmeal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Oooooh, so effective!

2 comments:

Rachel EM said...

Oh man. Add:

http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/2010/08/loaves-fishes-and-socks.html

that one to the list of favorites. :)

shelly said...

Oh my GOSH! I wish you hadn't mentioned this blog -- I can't stop reading it! I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep going back. So funny!