Thursday, September 2, 2010

Box of Chocolate Surprise


Every day you'll cross something you did not expect. Every day requires a new challenge and some fresh resolve to meet it. By providence, there is also a fresh-daily strength that can be obtained from God on high, and he will always give it. He promised,

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee. (Isaiah 41:10)

I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content...
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.(Philippians 4:13)

So if a chocolate from your box seems like more than you can chew, call for help. I know you'll get it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder. It is so-o-o true. You are wise grasshopper!

(Trouble is...I don't have problems with eating chocolate!)

Joni said...

I needed this today - thank you, Rachel. You are wonderful!

Julie Wilding said...

Philippians 4:13. My favorite scripture. Good work.

Kate said...

Okay, I know you posted this a long time ago, but I recently found your blog and have been perusing your archives. I love this and I love you.

xoxo