Monday, August 23, 2010

Bruising Incident

WARNING! Exercise caution on see-saws/teeter-totters. Do not attempt to push a neighboring see-sawing friend down so that you can be higher -- or if you do, make sure your arms' reach is long enough to do so and will not instead push you off balance. 

I attempted to do this, and nearly fell to my death (or rather, maimed injury). Fortunately, I possess remarkable preventative-off-balance capability, and "sloth-grip-rolled" underneath the see-saw (thus saving my life, but giving me massive bruises), which made all four teeter-totterers (including myself) collapse with laughter. At least, I collapsed! I had to: at the time I was I was then dangling underneath the teeter-totter and required forced landing into the briny sand.

Thank you, Scott McDermott for preserving my life. You know I love your guts.

No comments: