Friday, December 16, 2011

Goodbye Aurelian Ball

July? Geez. I knew I hadn't posted in months, but I thought it was at least September, not July. Pheeps! My computer died for a looong time, but that's not the whole reason why I stopped posting.

Anywho. I'm not blogging anymore. I'm choosing to do less. Basically it's because I can't even clean my house and feed my child (or myself) everyday. Practically. (Hyrum is fed at regular intervals. Gee whilikers. Don't you know not to take me so literally?)

You already knew I'd stopped posting. It was obvious. "Now it's official! Ha ha ha."

1 comment:

Bill said...

I find it amusing that most women in Utah County START a blog when they get married and have children. With you, it was the opposite. :D

Of course, you've never quite fit the mold. ;)