Monday, September 21, 2009

Oy. You with the camera!

I need pictures.

This is me begging you on my knees-- if you've taken a picture of something for me over the summer, or last month, (like, say, a picture of my hairstyle, or my new clothes, or me & Dylan, or ESPECIALLY of a cake that I made,) could you please please please please please email me the pictures so that I can blog about them? Thank you.

Along with my everlasting gratitude you will also feel the joy of knowing that you won't ever have to do that for me again, as-- tah da! I got my own camera fixed. Yay!



P.S. Movie Quote of the Day! (please guess) "If you promise never to enter that room I'll see to it... that you receive whatever dessert you prefer every night you are here." (hint: the guy saying it has a thick accent.)

4 comments:

Bill said...

You're back!!! Huzzah!

Rachel EM said...

I know, right? Hahaha

BEHOLD-- SHE POSTETH!

Bill said...

Pictures sent!

Gregory Marsh said...

"In many ways, it is a church!"